|Type||Private (Société par actions simplifiée)|
(born Marcel Bloch)
|Headquarters||Rond-point des Champs-Élysées-Marcel-Dassault, Paris, France|
|Revenue||€41.1 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
Dassault Group (French pronunciation: [daso]; also GIM Dassault or Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault SAS) is a French corporate group established in 1929 with the creation of Société des Avions Marcel Bloch (now Dassault Aviation) by Marcel Dassault, later led by his son Serge Dassault, and led since 2018 by co-founder of Dassault Systèmes Charles Edelstenne.
- Dassault Aviation
- Dassault Systèmes (software and PLM development solutions)
- Société de Véhicules Electriques (SVE), a joint venture between Dassault and Heuliez for the development of electric and plug-in electric hybrid vehicles (Cleanova II based on Renault Kangoo), its president and CEO is Gérard Thery. In 2010, Dow Kokam LLC acquires SVE, though Dassault Group still holds a minor share.
- Groupe Figaro (media, including Le Figaro and L'Internaute)
- Immobilière Dassault—an office and residential real estate firm focusing on properties in Paris, all revenues of which are generated in France
- Artcurial (auctions)
- Arqana (thoroughbred auctions) (30%)
- Château Dassault (wine)
- "GROUPE INDUSTRIEL MARCEL DASSAULT (PARIS 8) Chiffre d'affaires, résultat, bilans sur SOCIETE.COM - 400628079". Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- "La fortune de Laurent, Olivier, Marie-Hélène & Thierry Dassault - Les 500 plus grandes fortunes de France". Challenges (in French). Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "US/France: Dow Kokam acquires SVE | Automotive World". www.automotiveworld.com. 14 January 2010. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "Dassault's SVE to Combine with Dow Kokam in Li-ion Battery Partnership for EVs". Green Car Congress. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "IMMOB.DASSAULT" (in French). Euronext. November 20, 2019. Societe: Company Profile. Retrieved 28 Nov 2019.