|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Phacoemulsification article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's health content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about Phacoemulsification.|
During the description of the removal of the front of the capsule, would it valuable to name this part of the procedure (Capsulorhexis) and link to the wiki page on it or it this too detailed? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:06, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Phacoemulsification's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "Mohammadpour et al 2012":
- From Capsulorhexis: Mohammadpour, Mehrdad; Erfanian, Reza; Karimi, Nasser (2012). "Capsulorhexis: Pearls and pitfalls". Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology. 26 (1): 3–40. doi:10.1016/j.sjopt.2011.10.007. ISSN 1319-4534.
- From Cataract surgery: Mohammadpour, M.; Erfanian, R.; Karimi, N. (January 2012). "Capsulorhexis: Pearls and pitfalls". Saudi J Ophthalmol. 26 (1): 33–40. doi:10.1016/j.sjopt.2011.10.007. PMC 3729482. PMID 23960966.
Reference named "Hydrodelineation":
- From Hydrodelineation: Patel, Alpa S.; DelMonte, Derek W.; Mohan, Hridya; Christenbury, Joseph (24 September 2022). Christenbury, Joseph (ed.). "Hydro Manoeuvres in Cataract Surgery". Eyewiki. American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- From Cataract surgery: Patel, Alpa S.; DelMonte, Derek W.; Mohan, Hridya; Christenbury, Joseph (24 September 2022). Christenbury, Joseph (ed.). "Hydro Manoeuvres in Cataract Surgery". Eyewiki. American Academy of Ophthalmology. Archived from the original on 20 February 2023. Retrieved 20 February 2023.
Reference named "Scholtz 2007":
- From Cataract surgery: Scholtz, Sibylle (January 2007). "History of Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices". crstodayeurope.com. Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe. Archived from the original on 13 February 2023. Retrieved 13 February 2023.
- From Ophthalmic viscosurgical device: Scholtz, Sibylle (January 2007). "History of Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices". crstodayeurope.com. Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe. Retrieved 13 February 2023.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. Feel free to remove this comment after fixing the refs. AnomieBOT⚡ 10:32, 15 May 2023 (UTC)
Wiki Education assignment: LLIB 1115 - Intro to Information Research
This article is currently the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 21 August 2023 and 8 December 2023. Further details are available on the course page. Student editor(s): CanOBeans12 (article contribs).